MENU

Slide

[Sponsored Ad] Brand New Year - a new regime with Izumio Water!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hello!

With a brand new year comes a brand new daily regime! 
I was recently introduced by my friend and just started trying out #IZUMIO water from Japan

1 Baggie a day. ❄️ It's hydrogenized drinking water which has a huge range of benefits but since every one's body is different, the improvements in beauty and health effects differs from one to another!


Had my first baggie of IZUMIO while midnight snacking on a microwave brownie in a mug (i didn't use a mug cos i was lazy to wash up that night but you get my drift.)

So it comes in a pack of 30 per box like this:


I have packs of IZUMIO at our bedside so i get quench my thirst and be refreshed bright and early in the morning!

We all know that hydrogen is one of the indispensable elements that sustain our lives. And IZUMIO Hydrogenized Drinking Water is manufactured in Japan with a high hydrogen dissolution ratio. 

I don't want to bore you by going into the science of how hydrogen water help benefit and improve our bodies but it affects people differently like for my friend, she used to be asthmatic and have some eczema problems but they all improved after a short period of consuming IZUMIO water!


I'm personally naturally constipated like since forever, I can go without poo-ing for 7 days straight- no kidding! And having that amount of toxins in one's body is never good and imagine how bloated i feel on a daily basis, no day feels like a skinny day for me cos I'm lugging around all this shit in me all the time lol.

People with lots of toxins in their body, because your body's immune system has to defend against all the toxins, usually suffer from weakened, worn out and overloaded immune system which int turn responses sluggishly to infections and sickness which is really bad!


But since I've started on IZUMIO, I've been poo-ing every single day which is super awesome! Lol sorry i make such a big deal about being able to poop but it really is for me!!

And I'm really not able to explain how it works or happened but all i did was drink a pack of hydrogenized water every morning! As you can see above it's simply water that is hydrogenized, i don't see any laxatives or whatever nonsense. (:

It's not like I drink a whole lot of it either, just one pack of water makes all the difference in the world, i definitely hope since my body is able to get rid of it's toxins like how a normal person should, then my breakouts should be lessen as well? I'll try this out for awhile more and we'll see!



My friends/family who see me drinking IZUMIO keep asking me if it has a weird taste because of the hydrogen, but you know what? It taste like how water is supposed to taste like, no difference except for the benefits! hehe


Should you be interested to try out IZUMIO water from Japan, 
you can contact via SMS/Call Xiao Xuan at +65 9228 1035 
and she'll be able to answer your queries asap! (:



♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: